Bank of China Credit Card Exclusive Privilege!
This is for a first time consultation with an ENT surgeon. ENT is the abbreviation for ears, nose and throat. An ENT surgeon is a specialist doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. .
Doctors who offer this package:
This package includes:
- Consultation with an ENT surgeon specialist doctor (one consultation only).
- This package is only applicable to new patients who are consulting the doctor for the first time.
- It is not applicable for patients who have seen the doctor before.
- This package is for a short consultation with the doctor.
- Where necessary and if agreed to by the patient, a medical examination may be conducted during the consultation.
- Note to patient: Subsequent consultations and follow ups with the same doctor will be charged as per the normal clinic rate
- A voucher will be emailed to you when you buy the medical services package.
Print the voucher for redemption at doctor’s clinic.
- The voucher can ONLY be used for the list of doctors who offer this package.
Other doctors will NOT accept the voucher for this package.
- Booking is ALWAYS required for doctors’ appointments to redeem the voucher and is subject to availability.
Doctors' appointments have to be booked through 65doctor for the voucher redemption.
You can book a doctor’s appointment in 3 ways:
(1) Instant online booking at www.65doctor.com
(2) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Call our hotline +65 6473 8123 during office hours
- The patient must show the voucher to the clinic BEFORE seeing the doctor.
Otherwise, the clinic cannot accept the voucher and the patient will have to pay for all services rendered by the clinic.
- The voucher does NOT include medication, treatment, investigations and other items that are not listed in the package details.
- The voucher cannot be used together with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
The voucher cannot be used if payment is made through insurance or managed health care or a third party provider.