This compact and portable device is for food lovers out there who enjoy delicacies yet at constant worries about their health.
Digital Salt Level Indicator is a measuring instrument, which measures the salt concentration level of a meal (liquid food like soup, porridge, drink etc). The salinity concentration is displayed in 3 levels (high, medium and low) and 7 sub-stages with LED light that can be conveniently seen at a glance.
By knowing how much salt intake per meal, we can reduce the risk of taking an unhealthy diet that may lead to high blood pressure.
- Size: W22×D14×H188mm
- Weight: 25g
- Measuring method: Conductivity measurement method
- Display method: 3-color LED
- Measurement range: 0.3％～1.5％
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.2％（5℃～45℃）
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 0 ° C to + 50 ° C 80% RH or less (without condensation)
- Battery: LR44 × 3pcs (included)
- Automatic power off function for power saving
- Approval: EN-900WT : 4536117 020175; EN-900PK : 4536117 021110
Products sold are by Ministry of SilverLining (MoSL). 'We' refer to the MoSL.
We strive to display the details of our products including the colors on the Website as accurately as possible. Because the display of the color depends on (amongst other things) the device and the monitor screen you are using, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the actual color of the Product. If there are accessories or furnishings included in the Product image, they are used purely for illustration purposes and will not be included in the final sale of the Product unless expressly and specifically stated to be included.
Products that are sold by us to you will be covered by the Product Warranty that is specified in the documentation supplied with the products. There are no other warranties, representations, conditions, terms or guarantees on or in relation to the Products that are sold by us to you.
a. Product will be delivered to you in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to further additional charges on top of any applicable delivery charges.
b. We may provide to you a link to track the delivery status of your order, but any such tracking information is only an estimate and does not constitute and is not to be construed as constituting a representation or warranty of the delivery process and/or the timing of the delivery notified to you. And we shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in the delivery of any product to you.
c. If you do not accept delivery or are unable or unavailable to take delivery and, as a result, the Product is not successfully delivered to you within fourteen (14) days (or such other period as we may in our discretion determine) from the date of first attempt at delivery, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us we may in our discretion:
- charge you the costs reasonably incurred by us ;
- no longer make the Product available for delivery and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Order, in which case we will refund in the form of a time limited store credit voucher to you as applicable any payment already received by us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product.
d. All risk of loss of and/or damage to the Product purchased shall pass to you upon delivery.
e, Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing. If you believe that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the parcel and notify MoSL immediately.
Any enquiries related to products please email to firstname.lastname@example.org