This small, portable liquid level detector provides an alert sound and vibration when the water or liquid reaches the top of the cup or glass. It is an ideal and handy device for people with low vision or visual impairment.
Simply hook the device over the rim of a cup, pot or any container to monitor the level of liquid inside. The metal prongs will give off an intermittent beep and a series of vibrations when your cup is nearly full, followed by a faster bleep sound and continuous vibration when it has reached the water level.
This is especially useful when pouring hot water, as they no longer need to place their finger over the rim to gauge the water level and pose a risk of scalding their fingertips. Whether it is used for measuring hot water, pouring a cup of milk or simply filling a glass with fruit juice, our liquid level indicator makes the task easy and sanitary.
It also comes with a built-in magnet that can be easily stored on your fridge door!
- Dimension: 26.2mm (W) x 27mm (D) x 53mm (H)
- High/low liquid levels of detection
- Delivers 2 types of alert sounds and vibration when water reaches the high & low probe
- Adjustable probe height
- Built in magnet to attach to refrigerator door
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks
- Soft material to identify battery compartment
- Simple to replace battery from the cover
- Compliant with CE and RoHS
- Battery: CR2032 x 1pc (included)
Products sold are by Ministry of SilverLining (MoSL). 'We' refer to the MoSL.
We strive to display the details of our products including the colors on the Website as accurately as possible. Because the display of the color depends on (amongst other things) the device and the monitor screen you are using, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the actual color of the Product. If there are accessories or furnishings included in the Product image, they are used purely for illustration purposes and will not be included in the final sale of the Product unless expressly and specifically stated to be included.
Products that are sold by us to you will be covered by the Product Warranty that is specified in the documentation supplied with the products. There are no other warranties, representations, conditions, terms or guarantees on or in relation to the Products that are sold by us to you.
a. Product will be delivered to you in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to further additional charges on top of any applicable delivery charges.
b. We may provide to you a link to track the delivery status of your order, but any such tracking information is only an estimate and does not constitute and is not to be construed as constituting a representation or warranty of the delivery process and/or the timing of the delivery notified to you. And we shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in the delivery of any product to you.
c. If you do not accept delivery or are unable or unavailable to take delivery and, as a result, the Product is not successfully delivered to you within fourteen (14) days (or such other period as we may in our discretion determine) from the date of first attempt at delivery, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us we may in our discretion:
- charge you the costs reasonably incurred by us ;
- no longer make the Product available for delivery and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Order, in which case we will refund in the form of a time limited store credit voucher to you as applicable any payment already received by us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product.
d. All risk of loss of and/or damage to the Product purchased shall pass to you upon delivery.
e, Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing. If you believe that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the parcel and notify MoSL immediately.
Any enquiries related to products please email to firstname.lastname@example.org